Thursday, November 27, 2014

What am I thankful for???

I am thankful for many things.
First and foremost I am thankful for my savior sacrificing himself for me. FOR ME! Well not just for me.
I am thankful for, ya know what, I'm just gonna get down to the nitty gritty.

I am sooo thankful for the water that comes out of the water faucet, yes the water faucet. I drink it. Soooo many people, even here in the U.S. of A. do not have access to clean, drinkable water. Water that is clean enough to bathe in that actually produces a result of cleanliness and not just swimming in your own filth.

I am thankful that I have electricity. OOOhhhh electricity. Hot water. Hot food. COLD food. Frozen food. Ice cubes. Electric heaters. A/C. And not just that; I have Internet! How thankful I am. Thank you Lord.

I am thankful for gas. No, not the farty kind. The kind that powers stoves and heaters. When the electricity does go out, we still have heat.

I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for indoor plumbing. Toiletry. There is a pastor that visits my church from time to time and he lives in Kenya. In Kenya, most of the "toilets" are just holes in the ground which one has to squat over and do their business. In my opinion, I think it would be very uncomfortable. So, yes, I am very thankful for what I got here.

I am soooooooo thankful for a comfy bed and pillows and a blanket.

I am thankful for books and music.

Education.

Thanks God, for coming into my life when you did.

Patience.

My dog.

Paint.

My voice, my eyes, my ears.

Lord thank you for all the good times I have had along with the bad, because I am learning from my mistakes. Please, Heavenly Father, give me wisdom.

Love,
Your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment